Friday 29 April 2011

abit of fun . . . elle colour test


OMG I just took this test on www.elle.com
where you have to answer questions on your personality
I thought lets see what weird and wacky info it comes out with I could do with a laugh if you know what I mean.
but the results were surprisingly accurate
the picture above is my result
the description is spot on as you will have seen on previous blog posts
and also the pictures are spot on too
Foundation is my most important makeup item, I do like rings, with precious gem stones.
Although my gold hoop earring are my signature jewellery item!
I actually own a black dress with white polka dots and i also have a pair of louboutins
and I love scarfs, dupattas and pashminas!

you can take the test here   http://www.elle.com/Beauty/Makeup-Skin-Care/The-True-Colors-Quiz/

thank you for this elle magazine !!

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...