Friday 29 March 2013

Swatches:- YSL touche éclat highlighter and under eye concealer


I had a question about the Yves saint laurent touche eclat  so i'm putting up some new swatches 

Touche eclat in no1 has been a universal and iconic product for many years and has not been wrong for anyone its a creamy pinky salmon shade but its sheer and not opaque which is why every skin colour has used this pen. 


(above I have swatched shades, 1, 1.5, 2, and 3)

I would use any of these shades considering that ive used no1 for so many years however my shades of choice would be 1.5 which is yellow based and great for covering up redness and sallowness or no 3 which is close to my skin tone and a true peachy salmon shade perfect for use as an under eye highlighter concealer for my nc25-nc30 bobbi brown warm beige skin shade.



I also realised that other people may benefit from these swatches other than people of my skin colouring so ive also swatched shades 4.5 which is similar to nc30 great for nc30-nc40 foundation shade and ysl shade 5 which is great for nc40 and above there are a few more shades in the range and I love how true to natural skin tones they are.

In case you are wondering I am shade BD40 in the ysl touche eclat foundation (I was mis-sold BD50 by the SA)

YSL touche eclat available here
YSL touche eclat foundation available here 

I hope you found this useful

Raspcherry

XOXO



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...