Wednesday 1 September 2010

Simple search for a star contest



I love entering contests especially beauty related so that I am in a better position to to help all of my followers and subscribers.

I really need your support as my profile only just went up and the contest ends in 48hrs
basically I need maximum votes as most contestants have been up for a month

If I win Ill definitely like to do something for all of my supporters too :)

so I really appreciate if you can all vote for me here :-
 http://www.simple.co.uk/simple-stars/raspcherry.aspx

If you can get more people to vote as well this would be really helpful

Thank you

Raspcherry  X

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...