Thursday 7 October 2010

FOTD:- Mac birds and berries and De-Vil look

 YES! The good news is that I got Birds and berries! the bad news is that I had to pay twice the original price for it thank you very much miss Amiras beauty blog!
I originally didnt get it because I have MAC teal pigment and its quite similar and the pigment is the most amazing teal and nothing can beat it, but, its a pigment so its loose and messy and I dont use it as much as Id like to for this reason, rspecially as as I usually have my now two year old tugging at me whilst im doing my makeup and asking for 'lipgoss' and 'liptik' she even has her own baby products on my dresser table
so Im glad Ive got this in pressed form as I can use teal more often -yay -vote for me!

Anyhow I have been wanting Mac coppering eyeshadow for a while now and as the new MAC venemous Villains collection had a dupe for Coppering I chose the limited edition instead its called De-vil when I got devil home and opened it I immediately thought Mac birds and berries from the Liberty of london collection and yes I do think that they look Bee-you-tee-full together! perfect partners, almost a marriage made in heaven

On to the look
Please read below for products used for this look


Products Used

Face 
Smashbox demaxyl photo finish primer
Nars sheer glow foundation 
Mac msfn medium
Lancome flash concealer pen
Mac Peachykeen blush

Eyes
Painterly painpot
Mac Birds and berries shadow from liberty of london on lid
Mac De-vil shadow from venemous villains in crease
Cargo dark brown shadow from essential palette in outer corner V
Mac pale gold shimmer colour from fafi quad 2 as highlight on browbone
Shavata brow pencil Dusk -my 100% perfect match 
Estee lauder Artists eye pencil liner 01 softsmudge black on inner lower rim
Revlon grow luscious  by fabulash Mascara 001 blackest black

Lips
Smashbox lipliner all over lips in smashing tint
Mac lipstick in freckletone 

I hope you all like this look 
I will definitely wear this combo again 

theres alot of new products that I have used in this look
so let me know if you want anything swatched or reviewed

Im just waiting for the first half of my venemous villains stuffies to arrive and Ill do a complete haul??
but ive already tweeted a pic of the stuff I bought from Debenhams today incase you are interested you are welcome to see that -Im surprised that I spent £100 in store as I have already ordered stuff online eeeeeehhhhh!
my twitter user name is raspcherry you are most welcome to follow me 

Raspcherry X





No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...