Saturday 8 October 2011

BLOG SALE :- Iphone 4 X SOLD X


Please email reasonable offer to me on the above email address on my profile/contact me
or contact me on twitter ASAP 

The crack is only on the external glass and does not affect useage of the phone in anyway
neither is any of the useable screen covered
a cheap £3 fascia/ cover from ebay can cover the phone
or you can repair it if you want to
This handset will work everywhere except you cant make calls in the uk
price is for handset only
if you dont have a iphone usb/charger then you can purchase one off of ebay for about £3

Any questions plz ask

Alternatively you can comment below

Thank you

XOXO


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...