Tuesday 4 October 2011

NOTD :- Butter london -No more wait-ey katie

This is my first ever Butter london nail polish 
Im usually quite restricted within my comfort zone 
and tend to stick yo OPI and nails inc but I always want to try other brands but im often disappointed  with quality especially if a high end product fails me 


Butter London no more waitey Katie is such a gorgeous colour, Ive had my eyes on it for ages and finally decided that Im going to try this brand out

I love the colour,
It seems extremely sheer but if you put on a thicker layer its abit more less sheer (I hope you know what i mean)
And 2 or more coats go on very opaque

Quality wise I do find it starts chipping very fast, but Ive not tried it with a top coat as yet , Ill update this post or tweet about it once ive tried it with a top coat.

I was wearing one coat but as it was chipped I applied a second coat for the pictures to blog about this

I did find this dries very fast

Butter london do notadd the three major harmful chemicals often found in nail care and polishes so i found this useful

The packaging is nice, Similar to Chanel the bottles come with 2 lids

The brush is decent and application is good

This cost me £15 from debenhams
and the bottle conttains 11ml 0.4 fl oz of formula





Im loving this colour for this autumn / fall season

Have you tried butter london? \What nail polishes are you loving this season ??



                                                                                XOXO


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...