Sunday 11 December 2011

So Sad :(



I've lost my favourite watch 





Its by Guess, and its highly polished gold plated set with crystals all around the bezel.
If you like it, its still available from Debenhams  for £120

I bought this watch about the time I had Bubby so it has alot of sentimental value, and has become my gavourite watch above my other watches which include DKNY, Emporio Armani,  Guess, and even more than my Reymond Weil watch.

I used to change my watches with my outfits but this watch is so beautiful that it goes with everything whether im dressed down in casual trackies or simple t-shirt and jeans , or dressep up in bollywood style asian clothing. 

Im hoping that it has simply been misplaced or hidden by bubby, and that it shows up soon.

please wish me good luck.

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...