Monday 12 January 2015

Januarys new year beauty subscription boxes 2015


Its still quite early in the month, and I have received three of my four beauty box subscriptions, the 4th is a new one that I will leave as a secret until it arrives at least. But I could not wait to share my first three beauty boxes of the year with you. 

Incase you are unaware of beauty box subscriptions, they're usually surprise sample boxes of beauty products that you receive every month until you cancel membership or you can buy your subscription out right and pay ahead for a set amount of time for said box. 
the monthly direct debit usually works out the easiest for most people. 

you will be able to find previous months and years boxes reviews on this blog incase you're wondering what previous boxes may have contained. 

so without further ado I give you January 2015's first beauty boxes of the year, yay!


Birchbox January 2015 available here
Stila lip glaze in glamour mini size
Philip kingsley flaky itchy shampoo sample
Agave healing oil treatment sample
Healgel face in firm replenish smooth
Activbod cooling finish lotion sample
Embrace match green tea x1 tea bag


You Beauty discovery January 2015 available here
Merumaya melting cleansing balm sample
Merumaya overnight recharge night cream sample
Dove youthful vitality hair BB cream sachet
Dragonfly 3x tea bags - Green gaucho, Mountain honey bush, Swirling mist
Hello fresh discount card



Glossybox January 2015  available here 
Mememe eyeliner pencil in clay f/s
Nicka K New york colourluxe powder blush in Romantic f/s
Jelly pong pong All over glow f/s
Kueshi natural and pleasant cosmetics revitalising face toner f/s
Naked lips Organic lip balm superfruits f/s
Hello fresh discount card

Initially I was probably most impressed with my birchbox, and I feel that its contents are probably the most appropriate to the theme. 

With the you beauty box you're able to hand pick your samples so I'm ok with this box and actually happy to try out Merumaya products as I love their brand mission.

Initially i was very disappointed with the glossy box, the selection seemed random and uninteresting at first, so far Ive only properly tested the toner which luckily has impressed me on first usage it was rather pleasant to use. Ive received a lot of brown liners and I think this mememe brown eyeliner will become my new brow pencil as its pigmented but a little harder than I like on the inner rim and waterline for my liking, Ill just remind you that my HG eyeliner is the Chanel eyeliner and nothing touches it IMO.

Ofcourse I will keep you updated on my thoughts on these products in days to come however if you have any particular questions or future blog post requests please feel free to ask, I love hearing from you all. 

I hope that you have enjoyed this post

Love ya 

Raspcherry 

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...