Tuesday 1 August 2017

Swatches :- Loreal True match blush



One of my favourite drugstore brands would have to be L'oreal, and amongst their best products is the true match range of products. 
So much so that the true match foundation launched in my teens , it was one of my goto products, back when I didn't have a crazy big makeup collection and I even used the true match foundation on my wedding day. Back then I also really liked the Loreal blushes, they were in a different range at the time they weren't labelled true match at the time. The shade I had way back then was sandalwood pink and then rosewood. 




I have swatched the following shades left to right
Sandalwood pink, True Rose, Old Rose, Nude Pink, Nude Brown, Rosewood.

These currently retail for £7.99 in the UK
the new compacts also contain a mirror, and some compacts contain a brush, theres also some new shades not switched above.

Have you used any of thee boreal true match blush?
Which is your favourite drugstore blush?

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...