Saturday 22 May 2010

NEW Chanel stuffies

Chanel soleil tan de Chanel
Summer collection

Products featured above
Soleil tan de Chanel bronze universel bronzing makeup base
Soleil tan de Chanel Sheer illuminating fluid
Chanel levres scintillantes glossimer -257


I do tend to use alot of Chanel products as Im rarely upset with the quality
the bronze universel -is supposed to be used as a base in place of your foundation but you can use it under or over your foundation I tend to use it as a contour mostly but I use it in a million different ways, its a cream to powder formula and has a inner lid to stop the formula from drying out it has the most subtle gold shimmer but the shimmer is not visible on the skin
abit like MAC mineralize foundation

Although it seems that MAC have now copied this formula in their MAC to the beach cream bronzer which i will also be reviewing for you.

The sheer iluminating fluid - is a liquid highlighter similar to benefit high beam and is available from most brands but this one suits my skintone exactly so I love it as it blends in so well and it is the perfect prtner for the bronze universel.

Lipgloss in 257 - this is the new summer shade lipgloss it has alot of gold pearls in and is a peachy pink shade I fell in love with this instantly and I had to get it




all the above products are limited edition so they feature the gold double C's
the bronze products also sometimes feature the gold double C's


You can see above Chanels limited edition powder bronzer -I bought this last year and it still seems to be full as you need the smallest amount, Its very shimmery and is a gold bronze shade

My favourite matte bronzer would be bobbi brown or Smashbox.


I hope you enjoyed this post
I would love to know which are your favourite bronzers or illuminators and why

thanx for visiting my blog and thanx for following my blog.

raspcherry x

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...