Friday 14 May 2010

Tried and tested high street makeup

I really wanted to share Some high street affordable makeup products with you all that I have been testing that are worth a shout out, they are not all my favourites but they are good :)

Foundation -Loreal Infallible foundation
this is a really good foundation, fine on sensitive skin, even dry skin, long lasting, has a pump dispenser, no smell, good colour range (6/8 in uk)
Rimmel concealer
quite pigmented and some light reflection
Max Factor Mascara
False lash effect mascara -OMG not what I expected at all, This gives length, volume, and thickness, the biggest result Ive had from a mascara /almost like MAC zoom lash but better
ELF mineral eyeshadows
they actually use the exact same packaging as the Bare escentuals mineral eyeshadows so these fit into my collection perfectly, the quality is almost the same -my faves are celeb, natural, and golden.
Rimmel professional liquid eyeliner
Introduced to this by my sister, it is used by celeb MUAs and it is great for beginners and those looking for a very fine line as it has an ultra thin easy to use brush, the formula is black and lasts almost all day id say over 8 hours
No7 mascara
this mascara is for those looking for long defined lashes
Revlon Lipliner in red
I dont wear alot of red lips so I wanted a high street red lipliner and this was great
No7 lipgloss
no7 lipglosses are a great formula,nice taste, quite moisturising and are in wearable shades
Maybelline lipsticks
I have already reviewed these, great colours and packaging
Boots natural collection Clear mascara
I think expensive clear mascaras are a waste of money, these cost only £2 and can be used on fake lashes and to tidy brows etc the formula does not aggravate my sensitive eyes
Maybelline express nail polish
OMG, this nail polish dries superfast! It says 40 seconds on the bottle but I always wait 2 minutes before I touch my nails -my fave is the shimmery maroon shade -supa sexy!
thats a big thing for me to rave about a high street nail polish because I have a huge collection of OPI and nails inc and never use much else!
ELF false lashes
the cheapest lashes I could find, I prefer the natural as they look like fantastic lashes, also NYC lashes are cheap
Revlon Colorstay Powder
this is a good, affordable face powder more suitable for normal/comb/oily skin -not my fave high street powder! if you want loose try boots natural collection -only £3!
Body shop blush
nice easy to use wearable colours in see through top packaging, shade 04 is a dupe for nars orgasm at a 1/3 of the price :)

I hope you have found this post useful
Please do not forget to subscribe
- and let me know what your loving or not off of the high street

Raspcherry x

1 comment:

Iria Pita said...

I love ELF! :):) and Maybelline as well :)

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...