Saturday 8 May 2010

MAC to the beach collection -My thoughts

Very nice collection
the general theme is bronze face with either pink or brown cheeks and pinky coral lips
and bluey green and coral eyes -like a beach sunset!



The Collection officially launches in-stores in a couple of weeks
I have already made a few purchases from this collection on-line
but Im still waiting for some of it to arrive
also Im waiting until I get to swatch some products in store before I buy them
however I will put up my new stuffies as soon as I have it all together
that way it give me time to put up everything I have bought in the last month or so whilst I have not been blogging!

What have you bought and what are you planning to get?

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...