Saturday 22 May 2010

MAC Liberty of london buys


MAC Liberty of london buys

This limited edition collection was a collaboration between MAC (obviously) and a huge london store called libertys based in the city of london


Products Purchased
- Beauty powder
Prim and proper -neutral shade Beauty powder blush
Everhip -Coral lipstick
Peachstock - Peachy nude lipstick
Frankly Fresh - neutral champagne lipgloss
English accents - lilac pink high coverage lipgloss
Liberty of london medium makeup bag



I love my choice of products all are wearable everyday


There were 2 other products that I had asked to buy that somehow disappeared from the counter but I did not find out until I got home :(
Mainly Im upset about lipgloss in 'Perennial high style' -that colour is soooo me!!!
and Im super jealous of anyone who managed to get it!!

I also got the peach eyeshadow in free to be (not pictured above but Ill feature it with my mac to the beach stuff in case you want to see it).

There was a scarf that cost about £100 but the quality was low it didnt contain anything to deserve the high price such as pure silk or cashmere it was made of nylon so I didnt bother with it.

the makeup bag was also low quality -you can see the stitching inside because they did not bother to line it.



I hope you enjoyed this post
let me know what you have bought and which products you wish you bought

as always thanx for visiting my blog and for following my blog

raspcherry x

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...