Friday 30 July 2010

FOTD:- Smokey fire red and black

This is an amazing and fun look for the look of now where red lips is a strong trend, and strong lips and strong eye makeup together is the on trend look
I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did


Products used
FACE
Revlon photo ready foundation in buff
ELF Studio Blush and bronzer palette
bronzer as contour
and blush on cheeks
EYES
MAC danger zone mineralize eyeshadow trio
red and black shade only smoked over eyes
MAC vanilla shadow as highlight
Cargo black eyeliner
MAC blacktrack fluidline
Ardell 105 lashes
LIPS
Chanel le laque in red dragon

and please dont forget to comment and subscribe its free
Thanx for visiting my blog

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...