Saturday 31 July 2010

FOTD:- pretty purple and gold


TIZ the season to get married . . . .

I attended my friends wedding this week
It was her Nikkah
and she was dressed in traditional red and gold
I did her makeup to match
Mashallah she was a beautiful bride
and I wish her the best of luck for her future married life x


I wore this Gorjus purple and gold outfit which I love love love

I didnt wear anything around my neckline (apart from my regular chain which I never take off)

I wore simple 9ct gold bangles
and my usual Guess watch

but I did wear my gorgeous new Earrings these are 22ct gold
they are hoop shaped (my signature earrings)
but they have little diamond cut disco balls on them
I love these but they are too heavy, big and Glamorous for everyday wear

MAKEUP
Products Used
FACE
Bobbi brown Moisture rich foundation in beige
Estee lauder double wear concealer in light
Bare escentuals mineral foundation in medium beige
Smashbox Bronze lights in sunkissed matte to contour
Smashbox fusion softlights in Guru
EYES
MAC paintpot painterly
MAC love to love mineralize trio -dark in crease and in brow light as highlight
Clinique strawberry fudge eyeshadow lid
MAC eyeshadow Nocturnelle
Bobbi brown gel liner in violet ink upper lashline
Urban decay purple liner lower lashline
MAC graphblack liner on inner rim
MAC zoomlash mascara lower lashes
Ardell 105 lashes
LIPS
MAC lipstick in Fabby
MAC dazzleglass in stepping out
HAIR
Curled/waved/tousled with my lifeline GHD's
Im loving this whole ensemble
the outfit, jewellery and makeup

Thanx for stopping by and for subscribing x

What are your thoughts?










No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...