Thursday 1 July 2010

EOTD: featuring MAC Opulash Mascara



Eyes are super simple for everyday wear
using just MAC Painterly paint pot

I really am searching for a true Volume and length do it all type of mascara
otherwise whats the point?

I was really excited to try Opulash
The latest Mascara creation by MAC
MAC say :-
The biggest, baddest, bouffant lashes EVER are making noise with their sexy sweep. Opulash creates aesthetic extremes when it gets going, for a dramatic end look. Superlative separation, sublime innovation: Everything a M∙A∙C Artist lives for!

I really dont think it lived up to my expectations
its an above average good mascara

but it doesnt have the complete ooomph wow X factor that Im looking for

Im wearing 2 coats
What are your thoughts?



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...