Monday 7 March 2011

Whats in my bag? (pic heavy)

Louis Vuitton Tivoli PM Bag
I have had this bag for ages now (1-2 years)
it is about a similar size to my Louis Vuitton speedy 25
I can fit enough things in here but not too much 
the bag is very chic, elegant and ladylike 



Now for whats in my bag ? 

Gucci clutch purse
iphone 3gs 32gb
Filofax (breast cancer care edition)
mac studio fix powder foundation
my trusty old fuji digital camera
Chanel Chance perfume
Dior keyring with Keys -car and house 
Makeup bag (this one is a maybelline one) 
Nappys, wetwipes, cotton buds, tissues, cotton wool balls and pads.


Whats in my makeup bag ??
see below 
5 pencil eyeliners (as I have been looking for an affordable dupe to my Chanel eyeliner)
x2Revlon, bourjois, loreal, body shop.
Loreal liquid eyeliner
the body shop eyebrow pencil
Garnier tinted eye roll on 
Clinique double ended lipgloss
Shu uemura blush
Revlon grow luscious mascara
brushes are maybelline and were included with the makeup bag



I hope you all enjoyed this post 
I actually did this many months ago but did not post it 
the contents of my bag always change
and yes they have changed again 
but its interesting to look back at 
and so I thought Id share this with all of you

If you would like me to review any of the items or do a look with them let me know 

If you like this post Ill do more in the future 

comment below to let me know your thoughts 

Raspcherry X


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...