Monday 7 March 2011

FOTD:- a neutral pretty look for school


I have worn this look  few times now 
and it is a really pretty and simple look that is very easy to do
and although it is neutral it has a twist -Its sparkly!
I think this look is perfect for younger girls that are going to school, college and University

I used the Urban Decay Ammo palette 
which retails for about £22 in UK 
from Debenhams and Boots in the UK 
and is available internationally.
I really think that alot of girls can live off of this one eyeshadow palette

Products Used
Face 
Smashbox healthy FX foundation in light L3
Smashbox concealer in light 
Bare escentuals mineral foundation in medium beige
Mac beauty powder blush in Eversun
Eyes
Bare study paintpot as base
UD Polyester bride on browbone
UD Maui Wowi on eyelid
UD smog in crease
Mac fluid line in black track
Loreal telescopic carbon black mascara  
Lips
Clinique creamy nude lipstick



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...