Friday 20 April 2012

LOTD:- Mac Modesty

Mac Modesty Cremesheen lipstick




Mac modesty is a cremesheen lipstick its a browny mauveish pink
and it makes a gorgeous neutral lip colour for all skin tones it makes a great nudeish lip colour for darker skin tones above nw45/ nc45
and the perfect milky creamy neutral shade for anyone similar to my skin tone so nc25, nc30, nc35.
as always I suggest 'you' can wear 'anything' you want too !

this has become one of my anyway lipsticks and I will do an updated everyday makeup look featuring modesty lipstick

do you have modesty lipstick?
what are your staple lipstick shades?

Raspcherry 

XOXO

4 comments:

Shang J. said...

I love nude lip colours. This one is certainly very pretty.
New follower. Hope you follow back too:
http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/
xx

Unknown said...

I love nude colours, this is gorgeous. I have yet to own a Mac Cremesheen, I really want one!!

Just followed you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

That colour is seriously cute! I've been looking for the perfect nude which doesn't make my lips look too washed out.

Lovely blog..now following!

http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

xxx

Rachel Mae said...

i love mauve lip colours like this one. going to try it out next time i'm in MAC :) x

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...