Monday 21 January 2013

BirchBox UK edition

Was it BirchBox that started the whole monthly beauty box subscription service in the USA?
I really think it was, And then in the UK we had services like Glossybox and Joliebox, well now Joliebox has been bought by the american birchbox.

My first ever BirchBox january 2013



In my box 

Wei white lotus moisture rich eye blend 2ml sample
Tea pigs tummy tonic caffeine free tea bag
Fresh sugar rose tinted lip treatment spf15 2.2g
Kms free shape quick blow dry 30ml
Taaj paris hand cream 30ml

Im hoping that I will be able to try out some more international brands that are not available in the UK through my monthly birchbox. 

Im most excited about 
The fresh sugar lip treatment since its raved about by various bloggers. its a cute dinky purse friendly size, its rose tinted and I love everything roses, btw I thought ill just put it out there that it screws open and shut rather than a standard lipstick or lip balm. 

Tea pigs tummy tonic sample, my sample is a standard peppermint which is great for detoxing and as an after dinner drink i wish there were a few different flavours to try out. 

Im equally happy about the wei eye cream as I'm always looking for a good eye cream now that I've crossed 30, I always use my GHDs so I'm always happy to use anything that would enhance their effect such as the KMS quick blow dry. The Taaj hand cream is also nice to have and try.

I would love to know what you got in your birch box now uk or usa !

Or you can check out the UK birchbox here 

Raspcherry 

XOXO



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...