Monday 21 January 2013

First GlossyBox of 2013

January 2013 edition 

This box is labelled as the detox box. I don't think that the items in the box completely fit that label except for the face exfoliator and face mask.  


 Contents of my box 

Duck Island Body lotion 
Monu Aromatic mask 
Elemis skin glow exfoliating face wash 
Jason lips bee healthy
Paul Mitchell super strong daily shampoo
Glossy box 'glossy dreams' eye mask

Im most excited about  the elemis exfoliator as I love elemis products from their high end range and wanted to try something from this younger skin range too. 

Im also really glad to receive the eye mask as i was planning on buying a new one since all of mines have gone for walks and have still not returned! I really need these as I'm a complete insomniac and they can sometimes help me to fall asleep quicker. 

And of course the paul mitchell shampoo, I do use some paul mitchell products currently from the skinny range, the only thing is I'm extremely OCD about using matching products especially when it comes to shampoo and conditioner, it would have been nice to have received both of them even f that meant half sizes of each.

You can checkout the UK glossybox here



Do you use any of these items? 
What did you get in your glossybox this month? 


Raspcherry 

XOXO



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...