Tuesday 22 January 2013

New year Back to MAC


Throughout the second half of last year 2012 I have been really good at using up the products from my existing collection. I had put myself on a beauty-spending ban since my collection would be enough to last me a lifetime. 
And besides post-accident I was not really able to apply much makeup or do many beauty treatments anyway, infact just daily maintenance was such a struggle in itself.

I usually back to mac every 3 months but this quarter I managed twelve items. 

I used up a lot of my mac items as follows 



Brush cleanser
fix plus
face and body foundation c3
fluid line gel liner black track
studio fix foundation powder NC35
Hue lipstick 


Tinted lip conditioner 
Zoom lash mascara 
Select cover up nw25
Select cover up NC35
Opulash mascara 
Face and body foundation C4


I back to mac 'ed for 
costa chic frost lipstick
Brave satin lipstick 

any recommendations for future lipsticks ? 

Raspcherry 

XOXO




No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...