Saturday 1 January 2011

FOTD featuring too faced naked palette

Its not a secret I love love love palettes
you get more choice in one place 
and as a girl constantly on the go I hate faddling with lids for individual products 
which is one reason why I love mac shadows I really appreciate the flip top packaging 
there are quite a few palettes Im loving right now 
one of them is the too faced naked palette 
I seem to be using this and the natural palette more than the Urban decay naked palette which I would never have thought, but this is how its worked out. 


Products used
face
philosophy supernatural foundation in beige
Clinique all about eyes concealer 
Bare escentuals foudation in beige 
Mac blush in Eversun from style warriors collection
eyes
mac paintpot barestudy lashes to brows
all shadows from too faced palette unless otherwise stated
  pink cheeks on browbone
  in the buff as highlight
like a virgin in the crease 
lap dance all over lid 
unmentionables on outer crease 
stiletto to set eyeliner on upper and lower lashline
Loreal liquid liner in carbon black
Mac brun shadow in brows
Loreal lash primer 
Mac zoom lash mascara

Mac viva glam gaga lipstick
and mac 3n lipglass -just a dab and then blended out


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...