Saturday 1 January 2011

FOTD:- happy new year 2011

I want to wish you all the best of luck for the year ahead and I wanted to thank my local subscribers for all of your support
its because of you that im motivated to continue to blog.

Im just spending new years day at home with the people that matter most 
-My kids!
Spending the day playing with the kids as well as the usuals of cleaning and cooking I baked some home made triple chocolate muffins with chocolate chunks 
as well as vegetable pulao and samosas for dinner

Heres a pic of all the products I used for todays look 



All just in trackies and trainers but that doesnt stop me from putting on a fabulous face 



PRODUCTS USED

Face 
Philosophy supernatural foundation in beige 
Clinique all about eyes concealer under eyes, as eye base (forgot paintpot today) and a few dabs on face where needed.
Mac lilicent cream blush on cheeks

Eyes
Laura geller shadow duo in smoke 
darker colour in crease, outer V, and lower lash line, lighter colour all over lid.
no7 shadow in cream as highlight on brow bone 
Mac brun shadow to fill in brows
Smasbox liner in smoke on lower lashline and inner rim
Loreal liquid eyeliner in carbon black on upper and lower lashline 
Loreal lash primer (upper lashes only) 
followed by mac zoom lash mascara (upper and lower lashes)

Lips
Gosh darling lipstick
followed by mac 3n lipgloss 
(im gonna use this alot right now coz I wanna use it up for back to mac for some reason this gloss smells/tastes chemically -which I hate)

No powder etc hence the dewy glow!

I hope you like this look 

Raspcherry


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...