Tuesday 23 October 2012

A look inside my october Joliebox 2012

JolieBox October 2012


My package arrived yesterday, and I could not wait to share the contents of this months box with you. 
Although its too early to actually fully review the products I still wanted to share my first impression thoughts with you. 


In the box
Ritessens velvet face cleanser 
Nice big full size product from a brand ive never heard from but would be interested to try this, I hope I like i since it is so big.

Lov organic tea in 'lov is beautiful'
Im actually very interested in trying these scandinavian tea bags.  they're very premium quality tea bags, the bags are actually made of muslin, and although I hate standard black tea, And I think that white tea tastes like sh**.
 This tea is a combination of white tea, green tea, and red tea aka redbush/rooibos tea (I love both green tea and red tea) and they also contain pieces of fruit which sounds delicious. 

Jason Bee healthier lip balm stick
it seems to be just another lip balm but made with natural ingredients with aloe vera which is known to be very soothing, beeswax which is very softening/moisturising and the best thing is that the first or main bulk ingredient is actually cocoa butter. maybe its not just an ordinary lipbalm afterall, I guess a person can never have too many lipbalms!

Balance me daily essentials balancing facial moisturiser
this is a small but decent 10ml moisturiser suitable for normal combination skin.
it is made from 99% natural ingredients, I think its somewhat of a nice but normal moisturiser so I will put this aside for travel or until a later date since im trying to use up current open products. 

Moa the green balm
this is a cute little dinky jar, is a multi purpose balm that is made from 100% natural ingredients. I have received this in a previous Joliebox and its nice for lips and cuticles and is soo tiny it can even fit in the tiniest of purse or wallet and its very unisex with its simple packaging and fresh natural smell. This would also be nice to use on small children and babies. It reminds me of Liz Earle superbalm. My favourite use for this product is on cuticles since i have my hands in and out of water as a very busy mum. 

Do you use any of these products? 
What did you get in your JolieBox ?

Raspcherry 

XOXO


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I don't get JolieBox. But all of the products you received look great.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

P.S. I'm having a Giveaway on my blog for Swarovski Crystal stud earrings.

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...