Wednesday 23 June 2010

Blog sale bags

Blog bag sale
So, if you think im overindulgent with my makeup you should see my fashion collection especially shoes and bags
mostly labelled, designer and high street
I am having a clear out as fashion takes up too much space
UK P&P is inc
overseas please contact me

£100 Nine west luxury bag brand new not used inc free matching mini purse

£100 used abit genuine DKNY bought from john lewis or house of fraser

J norman £30
Calvin Klein £100 used a couple of times

Kipling ltd ed red velvet bag £100 dupe of louis vutton speedy 30 bag but with better organisation has pockets inside and out plus ltd ed robot monkey charm from hip collection

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...