Monday 21 November 2011

FOTD:- Smokey silver grey eyes using MAC

Hi Dolls, im so sorry i have been away, I have been super busy as life is very hectic, 
I do have alot of posts coming up for all of you including lots of hauls, and looks and swatches 
As always your very welcome to comment for any requests etc 



here is a look im loving right now, so I had to share it with you all.
I hope you like! 



On my Face 
Benefit you rebel lite as base 
Bobbi brown moisture rich foundation  -medium beige
Smashbox halo powder -light 
Ariane poole conceal and contour palette -all 3 shades 
Benefit Hoola to contour 
Benefit dallas as blush
Benefit dandelion as highlight 
On my Eyes
Lancome eye paint as base 
Mac Gorgeous all over from lashes to brow
Mac Ambience in crease and outer corner 
Mac Dark devotion in outer corner 
Bobbi brown black gel liner on upper and lower lashline, and inner rim. 
Mascara Revlon grow luscious as base and Loreal volume million lashes 
On my lips 
Ariane poole concealer as lip base
Carmex lip tint in peach 

Let me know your thoughts, any requests, and even what you have been up to ?

(pics taken on webcam so not high quality)


 XOXO



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...