Monday 28 November 2011

Sigma launches new make me up travel brushes in a new mini travel size

Sigma make me up brushes were originally available in 4 very pretty colours 
Coral, a tiffany and co -esque teal, Black, and purple 


www.raspcherry.blogspot.com
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=63157

Now they are available in she same great choice of colours 
Make me crazy - Purple 
Make me classy - Black
Make me Blush - Coral
Make me Cool - Tiffany and co / Chanel nouvelle vague style teal

But in a super cute and dinky travel size 




www.raspcherry.blogspot.com
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=63157

You can see the comparison of the new size kits against the older sigma brush sets here 

The still come with the amazing case that opens up to be 2 separate brush holders 

3 ways to use your brush holder 

1- The case is great to keep your brushes clean in dust free 

2- Or you can open to divide your face brushes from your eye brushes

3- or you can keep your brushes in one half and your pencil makeup like your liners in the other half 
Ellis faas styleee!

Get your brush set here 

http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=63157

These brush sets make a great gift for anyone who loves makeup 
Shipping to UK can take about 10 days so hurry up and order now in time for christmas 
and definitely order by the 10th of december for christmas gifts 

XOXO




No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...