Wednesday 23 November 2011

Review:- MAC carry all

MAC Carry all 
Train case 
designed by Matt Murphy

I bought this because It holds more product and is lightweight for portability 
whether its for actual travel or just to move location for example when i need to do my makeup in another room or at my parents house etc 

It fits alot of products 
and has handy little loops to hold products around the edges 

It has a long shoulder strap which can be adjusted and made shorter

and has an internal zipped pocket to keep smaller items safe and easier to find 

It even comes in a protective dust bag which is very handy to keep it clean in between uses or for travel 

I dont like the mirror in it 
its a weird cheapy plasticy tacky mirror but its still nice to have a mirror in the case 
I just wish it was a proper mirror

The bag is abit expensive -near the £50 mark from memory 
but its alot cheaper than the £200 mac pro travel case 

The bag also comes with authenticity cards 









I hope you found this review helpful 

Do you have any mac bags/cases, how are you finding them ? 
if you have reviewed one leave a link for me to see 

XOXO









No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...