Tuesday 22 November 2011

Sigma launches super pretty city collection brush sets

Check out these Super cute brush sets 


Check out these super cute brush sets that sigma has launched for the christmas holiday season.
They are limited addition and very affordable and will make a great gift for any makeup lover
These brush sets are available in four colours representing four international citys in the world - london, tokyo, new york, and paris!
These sets are great for travel too
My favourite is the london collection since I love gold and these are 18k gold plated so they really suit my style, this set costs the most at $89 so if you are looking for something more affordable why not buy one of the other three sets at $59

or why not even treat your self ?

Click one of my side links to go to the sigma website to get your brush kits and get yourself a free gift on all orders over $30  :)

               XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...