Saturday 23 March 2013

Haul:- Mac Archies girls

These are the  items that i'm currently playing with from the latest MAC Archies girl collection.



Items purchased

Eyeshadow quad palette in Caramel sundae from betty collection
Eyeshadow quad palette in Spoiled rich from veronica collection
Satin powder blush in Prom princess from veronica collection
Satin powder blush in Cream soda from betty collection
Satin lipstick in Daddys little girl veronica collection 
Satin lipstick in Betty bright from betty collection 
Kiss and dont tell lipglass from betty collection

from Debenhams  Selfridges  House of fraser and MAC

Will do some looks with these products very soon,  let me know if you want me to do some swatches/comparisons etc 

Did you get anything from this collection ? 

Raspcherry 

XOXO


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These products look amazing, I'm going to try them out!xo
Follow me and I'll follow back<3xo
http://our-teeniolect.blogspot.co.uk/

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...