Saturday 30 March 2013

Currently Reading :- White lies and custard creams by Susan Alison

I love to read, when I can. And I love to read either printed books or e-books on my kindle/kindle app on my iPad mostly.


Currently im reading White lies and custard creams, as you can see on the picture this book has been praised by Jill Mansell  who has been one of my first favourite chick lit writers. 




BTW if you are on 'Good reads' be sure to add me you can see my profile here

Have you read this book, what are you reading now ? 

Raspcherry

XOXO


2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing x

Unknown said...

I've read this; It's really good!xo
Follow me and I'll follow back<3xo
http://our-teeniolect.blogspot.co.uk/

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...