Tuesday 19 March 2013

NOTD:- Leighton Denny Between Blue

Blue has always been my favourite colour because I love all shades of blue its such a beautiful colour it reminds me of the sky and the sea, I also love jeans and denim and can rock it in so many different ways. 



This is one of leighton dennys latest shades from his spring 2013 collection and this particular colour reminds me of the mid shade from the les jeans de chanel colour. unfortunately I missed out on Chanel coco blue so I didn't buy the other two shades from the collection in a tantrum. 
Leighton denny products are available from John lewis and QVC


This colour is quite opaque in one coat and dries in a few minutes however i do feel that the Leighton denny colours are easy to damage within an hour or so similar to post nail polishes


I am wearing  OPI nail envy as a base coat, 2 coats of between blue and one coat of seche vite top coat. 


I have alot of nail posts coming up as Ive pickedup some amazing shades from leighton denny, OPI, nails inc, Chanel, and Dior.


What do you thing about this shade ? 

Raspcherry 

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...