Monday 11 November 2013

Getting ready with BareMinerals ready products


A few months ago I started suffering from Acne and decided to equip myself with some makeup that is good for my skin and is quick and convenient for me to use, of course I had to choose bare minerals. 

I will do some skincare posts regarding this soon, also. 


Bareminerals ready  boost adrenaline rush in gold compact with gold blush brush QVCuk
a quick and convenient three in one product for the cheeks

Bareminerals Ready foundation with full flawless brush John Lewis
Very highly pigmented, much more than the loose foundations, good coverage and spf20

BareMinerals Ready the truth eyeshadow quad and slant eyeshadow brush John Lewis
very pigmented neutral smokey colours

I also have some larger kits but i wanted smaller convenient compacts which only had the products that I wanted/needed!

Do you have/love any bareminerals ready products ? 

Raspcherry 

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...