Thursday 14 November 2013

New in :- Benefit little love potions

Im loving these gorgeous goodies from Benefit in dinky little travel sizes 


Since I have such a huge makeup collection its not economical for me to have full sizes of all the products I like at all times.
 sets like this make my life so much easier so in this way I can eat my cake and have it :) 
I know thats really cheeky but its true! 



The set includes the following items 
 -Its potent eye cream 
-High beam highlighter
-Posie tint stain 
-Stay dont stray eye primer 
-That gal brightening face primer 
-The porefessional face primer 
-Watts up highlighter
-Hoola bronzing powder 
-Hoola lipgloss
-Badgal lash mascara 

(alot of highlighting and brightening products!)


These products are going to make great handbag/travel products for me, they also make great trial products if you are unsure of buying the full size as the set is just under £30 which is near enough the amount for one benefit product which are usually around the £20 mark give or take. 

Currently I have my eyes on the complete Benefit flawless range which I have used items from in the past but im thinking of getting the whole kit and kaboodle - the Flawless primer, foundation, fake it concealer, and flawless powder. But Im just procrastinating since Im putting myself on a shopping ban as I need to use up current items before I allow myself to buy anymore products for now. 
(I'll see how long that lasts!) 

Which benefit products are you loving right now? 

Raspcherry 

XOXO



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...