Thursday 14 November 2013

New in:- Chanel Matelassees de chanel ombres palette in Charming

I just got my new Chanel Matelasses palette in charming from Boots and I just had to share it with you all! I found out that Chanel would be doing another 5 eyeshadow palette a few weeks ago and I was so excited that this release would be available to everyone and not limited to select boutiques as the past couple of limited edition releases have been.
The last time one of these types of palettes were available or rather where chanel had started this type of eyeshadow palette was with the Chanel ombre perlees. (I can stick up a picture if you want me to)

I have my eyes on a couple of other items from this collection but didnt want to go crazy as im on a new shopping ban and no this palette is not breaking any rules, this is an essential must have for me! 

But for now I'll leave you all to enjoy some pictures of this palette 
(that I took on the new iphone 5s in indoor evening lighting. )








The palette should be up shortly on Boots and Debenhams and John lewis 
Will you be picking up this palette? 

Raspcherry

XOXO


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...