Monday 4 November 2013

makeup on the go


As a very busy person, I often find myself applying makeup on the go. 
I will complete my skincare routine, maybe apply my base products depending on how much time I have -this could be Laura mercier or nars tinted moisturiser or a proper foundation and Ill grab eyeliner and concealer/foundation, powder, blush and lipstick or lipgloss and apply that as soon as I have time.

Today I had to goto the mall as I had alot of errands to run, and I had a latte and cookie for breakfast at starbucks whilst I applied my face and got on with some paper work.

The products that I had grabbed in my rush today were

Mac select moisture cover concealer in nc23
Model co fibre lashxtend extreme black lengthening mascara
Mac brow pencil
Lancome liquid eyeliner
Lancome khol eyeliner 
on of my Home made lipstick palette with mac lipsticks 

Most items from Boots or Debenhams

I tend to grab different products each time 

How do you do your makeup in a rush ?

Raspcherry 

XOXO






No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...