Tuesday 9 March 2010

Clinique lipstick collection and swatches

Soo many people have huge MAC lipstick collections
I seem to have collected Clinique lipsticks and I did'nt even know it!


1-All Heart
2-A Different Grape
3-Brownberry Matte
4-Creamy Nude
5-Water Violet
6-Vintage Wine


7-Precious Pink
8-Pink Beach
9-Pink Whisper
10-Dreamy Pink
11-Sweet Mocha
12-Red Drama


13-Blushing Coral
14-Nude Splurge
15-Just Raisin
16-Glazed Rose
17-Raspcherry Glace
18-Bamboo Pink
19-Ruby Glass


20-Delovely (my fave fave fave ever)
21-Blushing Nude
22-Tender Heart
23-Soft Bloom

Do you have any clinique lipsticks?

1 comment:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...