Thursday 4 March 2010

FOTD:- bronze tanned look


Products used:-

Smashbox primer in peach
Lancome photogenic lumessence foundation in 5
(this is a darker shade I like to use in place of self tan for a tanned appearance)
Amazing cosmetics concealer in light
Chanel liquid eyeshadow in 60
Lancome artliner liquid eyeliner in metallic brown on upper and lower lashline (shade name seems to have disappeared and I dont remember it :( sorry)
Estee lauder eyelash primer
Diorshow Extase mascara
Chanel soleil tan de chanel ltd ed in sable d'or as blush highlight
Dior terra bella sun powder in halee 002 as contour and blush
Mac lipliner in spice all over lips
Mac vivaglam v/5 lipstick

I hope you like this look



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...