Saturday 13 March 2010

REVIEW:Clarins Beauty repair concentrate

Ive said a million times that I am The-dry-skin-diva and my skin suffers from extreme sensitivity I get horrible burning and redness, dry patches and flakiness neither comfortable nor pretty.

But over the years, through research, trial and error I have managed to teach myself beauty.

One of the brands I love is yet another prestigeous french brand -Clarins.
(other high end favourite brands include Gatineau, Decleor, Lancome, and even high street Loreal.)

Now onto the product-

Clarins Beauty Repair concentrate
I first came across this product 10 years ago when I was having my first baby - this product has been around for a very long time.

Its about £37 for 15ml
its used as a serum therefore the first product on your face. It is quite an oily texture (like a Decleor aromessence) but you just need a teeny tiny pump which is the size of a drop.

you can either use it dabbed on to problem areas or like me I sometimes leave this on as a mask for intense treatment, I prefer to dab it on key dry patches during the day under makeup and reapplying during the day as necessary and then leave it on as a mask all over my face (avoiding eye area) overnight to get maximum useage for my money!

Clarins Description -
A nectar of gentleness, a concentrate of nature: Lavender, Marjoram, Licorice, Mint, Soy, Avocadoà miraculous comfort for skin that cannot tolerate anything else. An "SOS" treatment for highly sensitive skin. It immediately calms irritated skin, decongests and reduces a red appearance. Its ultrasoothing formula contains 90% plant extracts to help restore weakened tissues, nourish and soften skin.

Apply at any time of day as an "emergency" treatment or as a time-specific, intensive treatment every 10-20 days. Apply 3-5 drops to thoroughly cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye contour area.

  • Suitable for Sensitive skin types
  • Price per 100ml: £240.00
Ill post more product reviews from this and my other favourite brands soon

I hope you found this helpful

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...