Friday 5 March 2010

FOTD natural nude cargo/mac/estee lauder/dior


my fave face of the moment using true-nude colours

Products used

Chanel pro lumiere foundation in beige 40
Clinique all about eyes concealer
Cargo essential eye quad palette
Estee lauder double wear liquid eyeliner in black
MAC zoom lash mascara in black
Cargo dark brown shadow from quad on brows and as liner on lower lashline and outer V
Dior terra bella in 002 bronzer as blush and bronzer lightly all over face
MAC naked lipliner
Mac creme d'nude creamsheen lipstick
Revlon colorstay mineral lipglaze in neverending nude

I have used some of my fave products of the moment

what are your favorites?




No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...