Thursday 11 March 2010

FOTD:- Lancome pink punk and black

Pictures of products from the actual Lancome website

This is a good representation of actual shades! (above)




This is a limited edition Quad palette by Lancome
from their Fab pink punk and black collection
that I absolutely love
the above pic of the palette does not do it justice
colours in the palette are
The lightest white pink
baby pink
and a rose pink that can be used as a blush and tapped onto lips for a colour under a gloss
and a black with silver glitter -OMG this is really purdy!

there were other fab products to go with quad
but due to my huge makeup collection I did not buy these
but I had to have the quad !!!

Lipsticks I recommend to go with this quad
Punk chick pink no 316 (softer pink)
Color fever lasting colour lipstick in Rock icon fuschia no 318 (brighter pink)

and any of the deeper brighter shimery lipglosses from the permanent line
such as Color fever gloss in dangerously pink 321
or
Laque Fever gloss in Lancome rose in 302




Here I am using the quad on my eyes but I have black pencil liner and I have used the black shadow to set the pencil lines on upper and lower lash line.

I also like to use this quad with 2 products from the Hello kitty collection by MAC

MAC Hello kitty blush in tippy
MAC Hello kitty lipstick in Strayin

I have used these in the above picture
Pictures were taken indoors in the evening so colours are not showing as vibrant as they are




I am wearing all 4 shadows from the quad with a slight hint of the rose colour on lips and cheeks
and the black glittery shadow is smoked out on both upper and lower lash line


Did you buy anything from this collection?

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...