Friday 5 March 2010

My top 3 tinted moisturisers Estee lauder / philosophy / Benefit

My top 3 favourite tinted moisturisers

Swatched really thickly for you to be able to see the colours as Tinted Moisturisers are semi-sheer


I have lightly smothered all 3 tinted moisturisers so that the formula is still sitting on my hand and is not blended into the skin
Philosophy's supernatural tinted moisturiser spf20
in beige
I already use the moisturiser and
I love the matching primer (supernatural poreless flawless spf15 primer)
which ive been using for ages


Benefits you rebel lite
contains spf15
antioxidants
smells of green tea
moussey texture
very little coverage
slightly shiny finish
Estee lauder Daywear plus tinted moisturiser
in light/medium 02
my absolute fave
I have used this for years and years
it was my fave perfect partner over the original idealist, they both worked amazingly together for me.
this smells so fresh of yummy cucumbers
and rich in anti-oxidants
it is the tinted version of Estee Lauders famous and award winning moisturiser DayWear plus


Also I have used boots no7 tinted moisturiser in light
which is my favourite and most affordable high street tinted moisturiser especially when boots does their £5 off of no7 voucher
you only have to pay a little over £5 towards it (£6 or £7)
I would recommend this to anyone


I hope you found this helpful

which is your favourite tinted moisturiser?

1 comment:

anamika said...

Hey !! 1st time on your blog..simply loved your review:)

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...