Saturday 16 October 2010

MY first mac pro blush palette


I love love love the look of this palette however Ive now changed it lol -due to the expansion of my blush collection however I decided that i had to share this with you all because it is gorjus!!!

Clove -mac pro blush refill in dark brown
Honour- a pinky gold blush suitable as highlight
Style- peachy pink coral shade super gold shimmer in this makes a perfect highlight for really dark skin
Enough said- ltd ed BPB in light golden brown shimmer shade
Fun and Games- ltd ed light peachy golden shade from hello kitty collection
Tippy- ltd ed BPB, Bright pink, blue based from hello kitty collection.

Do you like my first blush palette?
 I kind of miss it :(

Raspcherry

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...