Saturday 16 October 2010

Products I took on week long holiday

I recently went on holiday, well, I stayed over at my parents house and these are the products I took for my useage (I did however take more products for blog posts etc that are not in this picture)
I thought you might be interested in seeing some of the stuff I use for travelling although my travel products tend to vary, on one trip I realised the majority of my products were by benefit -lol thats how goof proof their products are once you look beyond the childish packaging.



I took all of my products in the Gosh professional train case
it also has extra storage on top and a mirror

SkinCare 
Clinique three step (this was the ambassadors kit I was sent) travel size
Estee lauder - Spotlight
YSL eye pen
MakeUp
Garnier tinted under eye roll on in light
Smashbox -Primer with demaxyl,
 Smashbox pore primer, 
Smashbox Healthy FX high definition foundation -L3
Smashbox Halo powder foundation -light 
Mac paintpot in painterly
Bobbi brown gel liner in black
Nails inc A&E
OPI nail envy 
no7 nail polish in frosted pink
MAC zoom lash mascara -I <3 
MAC dazzleglass in Money honey (love the name)
Cargo essential eye palette 
Self made lipstick palette (back)
ELF quad with lipsticks in it
set of Urban Decay mini 24/7 liners inc zero mini eco tools brush kit 
High street lipsticks that I have blogged about before
Gosh Darling, Maybelline baby brown and 2 beige shades, and 4 maybelline colour lipsticks Revlon nude lipstick.
Eyelashe curlers are from the bodyshop from a ltd ed set (featured in previous post)
There is no way in the world that I am travelling with my gold Shu uemura lash curler
. . . on second thoughts I would take it in secured carriage if I ever migrate or move houses
Ohh and for similar purposes I took my Sigma professional brush set in brush roll (not pictured)

Things in the lid that cannot be seen -sorry!
Cargo lash activator mascara -original 
Mac Stud brow pencil
Mac sublime culture lipliner 
Estee lauder double wear liquid eyeliner inBlack
YSL touche eclat

BTW there are 3 random eyeshadows that can be seen in boxes as I went to debenhams the day I took this pic and bought 2 mac shadows and 1from Smashbox


I hope this post was helpful and I have alot of belated posts coming up sorry for being mia 

Raspcherry X








No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...