Saturday 16 October 2010

Which MAc foundation is best to use?

I have already said it a million times I dont recommend MAC foundations for daily useage, these products are created for makeup artist with effects in mind not really for daily useage though they may work for some people but many people complain about irritations and break outs

Above is not my complete collection of MAC foundations
I also have Face and body, Studio tech foundation, MAC full coverage foundation, Studio fix powder plus, Studio sculpt I gave away and Select moisture blend I finished.

The above pictured are my best recommendations for mac foundations


For All Skintypes 
MAC select spf15 fluid foundation (pump purchased separately)
This is light medium coverage and has good incredients for your skin so hopefully you should not have skin problems with this
It goes nicely with Select loose powder
MAC- Select sheer loose powder 
which is very fine and light and is not heavy, gives minimal coverage so the wrong colour can affect your foundation and skintone, will stop shine for about 4- hours depending on skin type but hold your foundation longer.
MAC Select Concealer - Gives moderate coverage yet does not cake, in a very hygienic tube and a very generous size so its good value for money.
MAC studio finish concealer -This is a thick and heavy solid concealer, it does give high coverage and has an SPF of 35 -Amazing! I like to carry this in my bag for touchups especially in summer as I have horribly sensitive skin which looks like typical brown asian skin but it burns like a white skin -so not fair!! The bad point is that this may melt and leak at high temperatures!
For dry skins
MAC mineralize Satin finish foundation -
this gives low coverage but its a shimmery mineral foundation -think Bare Escentuals mineral foundation
its specifically formulated for dry skins but it can be worn by anyone as its a light moussey formula.
This is also available in a new compact version now  which is just as nice and best for people on the go or prefer compacts.

If you want any reviews on any foundations etc -let me know
but remember to check the existing posts about these foundations in previous posts, probably listed under MAC or Foundations concealers and powders.

Thanx for stopping by and thanx for subscribing

Raspcherry X

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...