Friday 24 December 2010

back to mac time

MAC has a back to mac scheme 
where you can return 6 containers to mac in return you will receive any lipstick of your choice from the permanent line or possibly limited edition in normal packaging 
ie not viva glam or ltd ed packaging from a prestegeous collaboration such as hello kitty or liberty of london.


I ofcourse use mac products and benefit from the back to mac scheme 
I usually forget to blog about my back to mac transactions 
but if you like this post I will try to feature my back to mac in future 
this time round I got a new mac lipstick in the shade freckletone 
last time (a few months ago) I got myth lipstick

The items I returned are 2 studio techs 1 in nc25 and 1 in nc35 my normal and super summer tan shades
glitter liner ltd ed from hello kitty collection
EyeLiner in graphblack
Lipliner in creamola 
gel liner in blitz and glitz

Im expecting my next back to mac to be in January/February 2011

let me know what you have back to mac 'ed 
and what you have got 
and if you have any future recommendations for me


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...