Sunday 26 December 2010

The no-makeup makeup look for yummy mummys

Really quick and simple looks for yummy mummys 
or any other busy or lazy girl on the go 


1- Cleanse, tone, moisturise 
I suggest a wash off cleanser, the water rinse is toning, apply an all in one moisturiser with atleast spf15
I recommend Loreal wash off cleanser to match your skin type, and olay 7 in 1 moisturiser

2- Cover
If you require coverage its much easier time wise to apply foundation all over your face 
including eyelids and lips as this will also prime your lips and eyes and neutralize discolourations
for a sheerer coverage use a stippling brush slightly dampened with a small spritz of water or any hydrating mist
add concealer as and if needed
I used prescriptives full coverage foundation in level 03

3-Cheeks
Use a cream bronzer to contour cheekbones I used mac to the beach cream bronzer
add a cream blush or highlighter above the bronzer on the cheeks 
I used Mac cream colour base in improper copper

4-Eyes
apply a shimmery cream shadow from lashline to brows -if desired 
I used Mac painpot in bare study this makes you look more awake and fresh 
you can line your eyes with a light eye linersuch as brown, nude, pink, or white to match your skin tone 
 to open up your eyes even more 
I used a pakistani kajal to line upper and lower inner rim for a sultry eyes look
Also use a taupe/brown eyeshadow to fill in brows this same shadow can be used in the crease in a windscreen wiper motion to give a natural enhancement to your crease and make you look like you have big eyes 
I used Smashbox brow tech in taupe 
I used zoomlash mascara on upper and lower lashes 

5-Lips 
I applied a touch of Mac myth lipstick followed by a chocolate shade lipglass in 5N

Carry your favorite powder and lipgloss for touch ups to go 


I hope you liked this tutorial 
let me know if you have any requests etc 



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...