Friday 24 December 2010

Haul:- MAC pro palette eye shadows

I was feeling abit greedy and decided to get a bunch of shadow refills in pro pans to add to my palette collections 
they are all shades that Ive had my eyes on for a while but ended up delaying 


I took pictures at the time 
but did not list the shades at the time -silly me!

Off the top of my head I remember the following shades 
Chrome yellow
Orange
Brick red 
Pink freeze
Passionate
Swiss chocolate
Embark
Patina
Shale
Club
Contrast
Bottle green
Shadowy lady 
Sketch
Indian ink

lol, thats almost enough to fill a palette!
its a funny combo so dont worry they all went into different palettes
a few of the above colours I already had in seperate pans or as part of a kit 
I just wanted them in palette form as well :)
like I said I was feeling greedy and felt like I deserved abit of a treat 

Thanx for stopping by x

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...