Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas and Fotd

I wanted to use things I dont usually use everyday or on a normal day 
even though the makeup is not super dramatic -I liked it! 
perfect for an at home family christmas day !


Products used 
Mac full coverage foundation -NC30
Smashbox halo hydrating powder -light
Benefit erase paste in 02 medium 
Mac mineralize trio in threesome 
pink shade on lid
cranberry shade in crease and outer corner
gold glitter shade not used
Urban decay half baked in inner corners and above crease 
Mac vanilla on browbone
mac blitz and glitz on both lashlines
Loreal double extension renewal lash primer 
mac zoom lash mascara upper and lower lashline
Smashbox smokey eyeliner on inner rim
Mac brun shadow in brows
Mac enough said blush to contour
and style blush on cheeks and as highlight
Mac myth lipstick mixed with mac 3n lipglass and loreal glam shine reflexion  in sheer cassis


Check out the snow outside my house 
and checkout my snowed over car 
it truely is a white christmas

Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...